Jump into your next birthday party with us!
Birthday parties are 1 hour and 40 minutes in length and are full service, meaning we do all the work!
Here's what one of our customer had to say...
“We held our son’s fourth birthday party on a Tuesday evening and it was perfect! Before the party, the event supervisor was very helpful and answered our questions thoroughly and in a timely manner. The park was so much fun for both children and parents. We played as much as they did! Everything was clean and the employees were having fun with us! They really seemed to enjoy their jobs and were genuinely happy to be there. It was pretty empty besides our party, which was what was another reason we chose to book on a weekday! The party itself was organized and well facilitated with simple checking in and out and the oversight of our helpful party host. This wasn’t another chaotic birthday party. It was so worth attending! We can’t wait to go back!”
– Kathleen O.
The first hour of your event will be spent enjoying the trampoline floor. The remaining 40 minutes will be devoted to your private time in one of our party suites.
We offer full service birthday parties for children and adults. No more cooking, cleaning, and decorating before your next party…even better, no cleaning up after your party!
- We provide the e-vites, food, and fun!
- Our friendly birthday party hosts set up, clean up, and do everything in between!
- We deliver delicious food and beverages right to your private party room
- The birthday boy or girl of honor receives a free Jump t-shirt and future 1-hour jump pass!
- And so much more!
IMPORTANT: A Waiver is required for all participants and spectators to access our park. Please see our Waiver page for additional information.
- $100 deposit due at time of booking.
- Party reservations must be made 7 days in advance.
- Deposits are non-refundable, or transferable to gift cards or jump times.
- If you do need to cancel the party, we will work with you to find another date and time within one year of original party date.
- Inclement Weather Policy- In the event that weather prevents your party guests from attending you may contact Jump to reschedule your party for another day/time within one year from your party date. Should the Jump Lynchburg facility close for weather you can choose to reschedule your party, or request a return of your deposit.
A few tips to make your party experience even better:
- Please make sure everyone in your party has a waiver signed by their parent or legal guardian BEFORE you arrive. Waivers can be filled out electronically in advance for your convenience.
- Please arrive about 20 minutes early to get everyone checked in and jumping on time.
- We ask that you bring a list of the names of those who are in your party, this makes it easier for us to check off the waivers. We will need to check EVERYONE in before they enter the park. Even those who are not jumping must have a valid waiver to enter. We cannot compensate for late jump time, so please plan appropriately to start at your reserved time.
- When birthday party participants arrive, they will need to go to the “party check-in” window at the front desk, where they will be greeted by their host.