Other Party Details
IMPORTANT A Waiver is required for all participants and spectators to access our park. Please see our Waiver page for additional information.
- $100 deposit due at booking to reserve your day and time.
- Party reservations must be made 7 days in advance.
- Deposits are non-refundable and non-transferable to gift cards or jump times.
- If you do need to cancel the party, we will work with you to find another date and time within one year of original party date.
- Inclement Weather Policy- In the event that weather prevents your party guests from attending you may contact Jump to reschedule your party for another day/time within one year from your party date. Should the Jump Lynchburg facility close for weather you can choose to reschedule your party, or request a return of your deposit.
Make Your Party Experience Even Better
- Please make sure everyone in your party has a waiver signed by their parent or legal guardian BEFORE you arrive. Waivers can be filled out electronically in advance for your convenience.
- Please arrive about 20 minutes early to get everyone checked in and jumping on time.
- We ask that you email a list of the names of those who are in your party, this makes it easier for us to check off the waivers prior to your arrival. We will need to check EVERYONE in before they enter the park. We cannot compensate for late jump time, so please plan appropriately to start at your reserved time.
- When birthday party participants arrive, they will need to go to the “party check-in” area at
the front desk, where they will be greeted by their host.