Reports to: Assistant Manager
Summary of Position:
Oversee the safe operation of the jump courts while providing friendly, responsive service to create an exceptional entertainment experience for our customers. A Court Supervisors attitude directly effects how Jump Trampoline Park as a whole is perceived. Your main functions are to ensure that all company policies are being followed and that all jump areas are properly maintained to ensure a safe and enjoyable experience for our customers.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Greet and assist customers entering the courts.
- Explain jump areas and rules for each station.
- Ensure that all jumpers have a valid wristband, proper footwear and no loose jewelry.
- Coordinate clearing the courts of jumpers whose wrist bands have expired.
- Coordinate clearing the courts or surrounding area when there is an injury.
- Ensure that all pads, nets, springs and other safety items are installed and functioning properly.
- Ensure that all jumpers are following rules.
- Alert jumpers of their expired time.
- Cut off expired wristbands.
- Assist jumpers or watchers with any questions.
- Keep jump areas clean.
- Fluff the foam pit as needed.
- Resolve customer complaints.
- Request assistance using paging radios.
- Report problems with equipment to manager on duty.
- Maintain a fully stocked backpack of first aid supplies.
- Restock incident reports and place in designated area.
- Attend to any and all injured visitors within your designated area.
- Fill out incident report forms as protocol calls for.
- Report any and all injuries to court supervisor and/or management who is responsible for backing up the footage on the video cameras and uploading to the Incident Report Form with completed waiver.
- Other duties as assigned by management or needed by the business.
- Complete opening and closing duties.
- Performs his or her job in a friendly, courteous manner at all times.
- Promptly informs the Manager on Duty of any and all customer complaints or comments or discipline issues with jumpers.
- Performs other related duties as assigned by the Manger.
- Willingness to be a Team Player and Hard Worker.
- Must be able to communicate clearly with managers but especially with customers.
- Be able to reach, bend, stoop and frequently lift up to 25 pounds.
- Be able to work in a standing position for long periods of time (up to 10 hours).