Reports to: Assistant Manager
Summary of Position:
Provide friendly, responsive service to create an exceptional entertainment experience for our customers. A Birthday Party Host/Event Coordinator’s attitude greatly effects how Jump Trampoline Park as a whole is perceived. You have five main functions, servicing birthday parties and group events, verifying waivers, preparing jumpers, and adhering to a strict timing schedule. Thank all customers for hosting and/or attending an event at Jump.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Receive payment by cash, credit cards, vouchers, or gift cards.
- Greet and assist customers entering the party zone.
- Assist customers with waiver completion.
- Verify new customer waivers.
- Prepare customer for jumping.
- Explain all trampoline safety rules to jumpers prior to party jumping.
- Responsible for setting up, cleaning up, and maintaining party tables.
- Adhere to strict party timing schedule.
- Serve food, beverages, and cake to party guests.
- Ensure there is adequate space/seating for all party guests.
- Ensure each party gets everything included in package.
- Provide an exceptional birthday experience to birthday guest of honor and all parents and guests.
- Keep workstation area clean and organized.
- Monitor, clean and organize party zone and café seating areas as needed.
- Restock any and all party supplies and party add-ons as needed.
- Resolve customer complaints.
- Request assistance using paging radios.
- Report problems with cash registers, customers or facility to head cashier or manager on duty.
- Responsible for accurate cash and till management for their drawer.
- Monitor marketing flyer stocks and replenish as needed.
- Ensure that all trash and debris are cleared from party rooms.
- Ensure that all chairs, tables and tablecloths are evenly aligned and tidy.
- Ensure all party gifts and belongings have left with the party guest of honor, otherwise, contact party parents when time allows.
- Address thank you note to birthday guest of honor after party has concluded.
- Complete opening and closing duties.
- Performs his or her job in a friendly, courteous manner at all times.
- Promptly informs the Manager on Duty of any and all customer complaints or comments.
- Remains diligent and focused during all monetary or credit card transactions so that his or her register is accurate at the end of each shift.
- Informs Manager immediately of product shortages.
- Performs other related duties as assigned by the Manager.
- Willingness to be a Team Player and Hard Worker.
- Prior experience as a waitress/waiter or party host is preferred but not necessary.
- Must be able to communicate clearly with managers but especially with customers.
- Be able to reach, bend, stoop and frequently lift up to 25 pounds.
- Be able to work in a standing position for long periods of time (up to 10 hours).